Mariah’s Miracle serves Arizona pediatric therapy patients and their families by offsetting the cost of therapy and equipment that insurance does not otherwise provide. The following guidelines provide specific eligibility criteria for receiving financial assistance and are subject to change. Approval is on a case-by-case basis and is based on available funds.
The applying family (parent/legal guardian) must ...
- Reside in the state of Arizona.
- Have a child up to 17 years of age who is under the care of a physical, occupational, or speech therapist.
- Provide justification of the child’s need by a medical professional.
- Provide evidence of insurance coverage denial or lack of plan coverage.
Mariah’s Miracle Promise
Mariah’s Miracle will ...
- Review each application on a case-by-case basis, placing priority on first-time applicants.
- Verify application information; applications with false information will be denied.
- Give a final determination of each family’s application regardless of race, religion, or gender and based on available funds.
- Determine the amount of equipment covered or the length of time for an applicant’s therapy, if approved.
- Pay the equipment or therapy cost to the provider.
- Consider additional awards after 3 months or if a child with a chronic illness has a significant change in health status.
- Deviate from these guidelines upon agreement of the Mariah’s Miracle Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Click on Online Grant Application & follow instructions for online submission.
Click on Print Application and email to Grants@MariahsMiracle.org or mail to:
14557 W Indian School Rd
Goodyear, AZ 85395